Root Explorer App is the best one out there that you can use to view and edit the system files on your Android phone or tablet. It is a very great app for tweaking and modding the Android OS. So today, we are going to talk about Root Explorer APK Download for Android.
Using this app is only possible when you have rooted your phone. Otherwise, you can’t use Root Explorer App. It is basically a file explorer with extra features. It is not an everyday use app, but if you are a fan of hacking and modding, then it might be the app to have on your phone.
Let’s take a closer look at the Root Explorer APK Download guide and its features. We have explained everything in the upcoming sections. First, we will see the download and installation procedure.
Root Explorer APK Download
Fortunately, Root Explorer Download is available on the Google Play Store but not for free. You can download and install it on your phone once you pay around $4 for it. The app has been downloaded for over 500,000 thousand times from the Play Store and currently holds a 4.7 rating, so you can imagine how great Root Explorer APK must be.
|App Features:||Access Android Root functions using this app easily|
|File Size:||4MB (approx)|
There is also an alternate method for Root Explorer Download on your phone in which you don’t have to pay a single penny for the app. So, if you don’t want to pay for the app, you can opt for the second method. We will see both the methods in details starting with the Play Store method.
- Open the Play Store on your Android phone and open the search bar.
- Type Root Explorer in the search bar and hit enter.
- The Play Store will show you all the relevant results pertaining to the keyword.
- This app’s icon is a blue cabinet with the letter “R” written on it.
- Click on the icon and then tap on the bar with the price of the app. Choose the payment method and complete the payment.
- Once the payment process is complete, Root Explorer APK download will start and it will install the app on your phone in no time.
This was the official method. Now, we must move on to the alternate method.
- First of all, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option from Settings> Security which will make the installation of third-party apps possible on your phone.
- Now, download the Root Explorer APK file from the link that we have provided below.
Download Root Explorer APK
- The Root Explorer Download will automatically start as soon as you click on the link.
- Once the download is complete, click on the APK file and install it.
These covers both the Root Explorer APK Download methods for the Android platform. You can use any one of them according to your choice. If you can afford to shell out 4 bucks, then we suggest you go for the first one. Use the second one only when the first one doesn’t work.
Need for Root Explorer App
Only some of the Android stock ROMs available out there come with a default file explorer which may or may not live up to the expectations of the users. This results in users looking for new file explorer apps like the Root Explorer APK.
The limited access to the internal storage of an Android device is a very basic security measure. It is there so that you can’t access the system files. This prevents you or some malware from damaging your phone. Upon rooting your device, you need some software to access the system files. That is the need for Root Explorer App.
When you open Root Explorer for the first time, you will have to allow root access to the app for it to work properly. From there you can go straight to the system files. The default setting is of read-only so as to avoid you from making any changes in the system files.
What to use Root Explorer for?
Not only can you use this app for root activities, but you can also use it as a normal file manager. You can use Root Explorer for all the things that a normal file manager can do. With the help of this app, you can navigate through your internal storage, create folders, view and copy files, among other routine things.
There are also some more advanced features that you can use in Root Explorer App. Below is a list of all those features.
- You can open different folders from the storage in different tabs so that managing them at the same time becomes easier.
- If you need to extract files from a zip file, then you don’t need a separate app for that because Root Explorer APK can do that too.
- It allows you to generate the APK file of any app simply by creating the backup of that app.
- Editing system files is a thing which is only recommended when you have a proper idea of what you are getting into. When you do, Root Explorer is your best bet to edit system files.
- There are some apps that come pre-installed with Android devices. Often they have very little value but keep eating space and take up resources.
- These apps are called bloatware. With the help of Root Explorer, you can simply uninstall them.
On top of all these features, it has a very polished user interface and pretty easy to use. It is a very handy app for Android developers and also for the users who love modding and tweaking the Android OS.
We have now reached the conclusion of the post. I hope that you have understood everything about Root Explorer APK Download for Android. If you have a problem understanding any of the things mentioned here, you can contact us at Root Explorer Guide.